How would you do on this year's tenting entry test for Duke men's basketball?

<p>Roughly 2,000 students gathered in Cameron Indoor Stadium Wednesday evening to take the Blue Tenting Entry Test.&nbsp;</p>

Roughly 2,000 students gathered in Cameron Indoor Stadium Wednesday evening to take the Blue Tenting Entry Test. 

It was quite the scene inside Cameron Indoor Stadium late Wednesday night, as a record 170 groups of students packed the court to put their knowledge of Duke men’s basketball to the test.

With Duke’s tenting season set to begin the evening of Jan. 23, the test—the results for which were released to students Thursday morning—helped to whittle down the huge amount of students looking to camp out in K-Ville ahead of head coach Mike Krzyzewski’s final home game, a date with crosstown rival North Carolina March 5.

After Black tenting was canceled and the shorter Blue tenting period took its place as the standard for the most hardcore Duke fans in the student body, a record 174 Blue tent groups registered starting Jan. 2, easily surpassing the 70-tent threshold and making Wednesday night’s test a necessity.

The traditional test is just that: another one of Duke men’s basketball’s unique traditions, one that might appear beyond odd to the casual onlooker. But to the students who sat across Coach K Court Wednesday night answering questions about Theo John’s dog, Mark Williams’ hidden talent and just about every measurable statistic on this year’s team, it’s safe to say this test was serious business for most groups.

One hour and 67 questions later, only the most knowledgeable 70 groups remain. We invite you to put your own knowledge to the test (see below), and to let us know how you perform in the comments section on @dukebasketball

Jonathan Levitan

Jonathan Levitan is a Trinity senior and was previously sports editor of The Chronicle's 118th volume.

Share and discuss “How would you do on this year's tenting entry test for Duke men's basketball? ” on social media.