The independent news organization of Duke University

Chronicle File Photo

Media

Williamson performed exceptionally well in limited action before the season stoppage, adding to the hype generated from his time at Duke.
NEWS

In his forty years of leading Duke, Coach Krzyzewski has won 1,132 games. What jersey number has contributed most?
NEWS

Head coach Mike Krzyzewski continues to prove himself as one of the country's top recruiters.
NEWS

Led by head coach Kerstin Kimel, Duke will be looking to make its first NCAA tournament since 2016.
NEWS

Redshirt sophomore Gunnar Holmberg will return from injury eyeing Duke's starting job, but he'll face some fierce competition.
NEWS

The performance of freshman Mallory Cecil helped deliver both the individual and team NCAA titles to Durham.
NEWS

Lindsey Harding was a vital part to Duke's storied season, scoring 13.6 points per game and serving as the floor general.
NEWS

College sports are starting to return, but Duke athletes are going to have to wait a little longer.
NEWS

The highest bidder in the auction will receive, among other opportunities, tickets behind the Duke bench for the North Carolina game. 
NEWS

More Media