Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 7: 'Judgment Time'

<p>Kyle Filipowski has been terrific in recent weeks, but more is needed from the rest of the Blue Devils.&nbsp;</p>

Kyle Filipowski has been terrific in recent weeks, but more is needed from the rest of the Blue Devils. 

Duke simply cannot stack wins on top of each other right now, and its NCAA tournament resume is suffering. But a pivotal couple weeks offers the program a chance to finally build momentum in conference play.

With the Blue Devils entering Saturday's road tilt against Georgia Tech having split their last eight contests, Cameron Chronicles co-hosts Alex Jackson and Max Rego, along with former sports editor Jake Piazza, break down what needs to change for Duke to reach its potential heading into a five-game stretch with Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, North Carolina, Miami and Virginia on the schedule.

The trio discusses Kyle Filipowski's performance in Monday's loss to Virginia Tech, where the Blue Devils stand on both ends of the floor and the implications of Dariq Whitehead's leg injury.

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Jake C. Piazza

Jake Piazza is a Trinity senior and was sports editor of The Chronicle's 117th volume.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 7: 'Judgment Time'” on social media.