Editor's Note: The Chronicle invites you to submit letters in remembrance of Grey Spector and Raj Mehta

In the past week, as many students were sent home due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Duke community tragically lost senior Grey Spector and sophomore Raj Mehta. As quickly as possible, The Chronicle will publish obituaries honoring their lives. 

The Chronicle is accepting letters to the editor remembering Grey and Raj. If you would like to share your thoughts and feelings, please submit letters to chronicleletters@duke.edu. Selected letters will be published online within 24 hours of submission. Our prayers go out to Raj, Grey and their loved ones. 

"Know that the Duke community is here right now—here with you and here for you," wrote Mary Pat McMahon, vice provost and vice president for student affairs, in an email to the student body. "We encourage every student to connect with a friend, a trusted mentor, family member, or our team here at Duke."

Jake Satisky is the editor-in-chief of The Chronicle.

Jake Satisky profile
Jake Satisky | Editor-in-Chief

Jake Satisky is a Trinity senior and the digital strategy director for Volume 116. He was the Editor-in-Chief for Volume 115 of The Chronicle. 

Share and discuss “Editor's Note: The Chronicle invites you to submit letters in remembrance of Grey Spector and Raj Mehta” on social media.