Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Florida State

<p>Duke swallowed the Seminoles up in the paint after Florida State dominated the Blue Devils&nbsp;with 56 points down&nbsp;low in the teams' first matchup this year.</p>

Duke swallowed the Seminoles up in the paint after Florida State dominated the Blue Devils with 56 points down low in the teams' first matchup this year.

Amile Jefferson's double-double and Frank Jackson's career-high 22 points lifted Duke to a 75-70 win on Senior Night against Florida State Tuesday. The Chronicle's Amrith Ramkumar and Brian Pollack broke down the big victory and what it means for the Blue Devils heading into March.

0:26—How Amile Jefferson asserted himself from the opening tip in his final game at Cameron Indoor Stadium

1:18—Why Tuesday's matchup in the paint went much differently than it did when these two teams met Jan. 10 at Florida State

1:40—Whether Frank Jackson can keep up his impressive play from the last week as Duke approaches the postseason

2:19—Why Grayson Allen still appeared limited by his ankle injury in his 16 minutes on the floor

2:53—Looking ahead to the Blue Devils' showdown at North Carolina Saturday with a chance for Duke to secure an ACC tournament double bye

Share and discuss “Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Florida State” on social media.