Chronicle pregame: Duke men's basketball vs. Florida State

<p>Amile Jefferson will be honored before his last home game Tuesday, but it remains unclear whether he will be healthy enough to play.</p>

Amile Jefferson will be honored before his last home game Tuesday, but it remains unclear whether he will be healthy enough to play.

With the Blue Devils looking to avoid their first three-game losing skid of the season and stay in contention for a top-four seed in next week's ACC tournament, The Chronicle's Amrith Ramkumar and Brian Pollack get you primed for Duke's Senior Night matchup against No. 15 Florida State.

0:40—What the Blue Devils need to focus on offensively to get back to the success they had during their seven-game winning streak

1:24—Who may or may not be available for Tuesday's contest due to injury and who Duke will be honoring during its last home game this season

2:10—How the Blue Devil big men will impact the matchup and try to control the boards against a deep, talented and tall Seminole front line

3:10—What to watch for from a Florida State team that gave the Blue Devils fits earlier this season, but has struggled to pick up big-time wins away from home

3:42—How Duke has played in close games for nearly the entire ACC season and why that trend is likely to continue this week

4:45—What might change for a banged-up and foul-prone Blue Devil rotation against the Seminoles, who play as many as 12 different players on any given night

Share and discuss “Chronicle pregame: Duke men's basketball vs. Florida State” on social media.