Chronicle pregame: Duke men's basketball vs. Florida

<p>Marques Bolden could bolster Duke's frontcourt if he is in good enough shape to stay on the floor against Florida after returning from injury.</p>

Marques Bolden could bolster Duke's frontcourt if he is in good enough shape to stay on the floor against Florida after returning from injury.

Before the Blue Devils get their second chance at a win in Madison Square Garden this season Tuesday night against No. 21 Florida, The Chronicle's Sameer Pandhare and Mitchell Gladstone broke down what to expect against the Gators. 

Duke is currently riding a six-game winning streak and welcomed freshmen Jayson Tatum and Marques Bolden back to the floor Tuesday night, but they will need to shake off the rust quickly for the last marquee game of the Blue Devils' nonconference slate. The topics discussed can be viewed below.

0:43—How Florida's defense has propelled it into the top 25

2:39—What Duke may do offensively with what could be as close to its full complement of players this season

3:52—A discussion of what the Blue Devils can expect from Bolden and Tatum Tuesday night

6:02—Whether Frank Jackson will be on the floor to replicate his crunch time heroics in the loss against Kansas at Madison Square Garden

6:28—The challenges the Gators' balanced and experienced attack will present to Duke's defense

Share and discuss “Chronicle pregame: Duke men's basketball vs. Florida” on social media.