Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Michigan State

<p>Grayson Allen heated up as the game went along Tuesday and finished with 24 points and five of Duke's seven made 3-pointers.</p>

Grayson Allen heated up as the game went along Tuesday and finished with 24 points and five of Duke's seven made 3-pointers.

Following Duke's 78-69 win against Michigan State in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge at Cameron Indoor Stadium, The Chronicle's Amrith Ramkumar and Sameer Pandhare broke down the keys to the Blue Devils' victory. Four Duke players scored in double figures and an 11-0 second-half run for the Blue Devils proved to be the difference after the two teams entered the halftime locker room tied at 35. The topics discussed can be viewed below.

0:20—How Frank Jackson ignited Duke's key run in the second half on the offensive end to help the Blue Devils take control of the game

0:58—Why head coach Mike Krzyzewski decribed Matt Jones' night as "a spectacular two-point performance"

2:13—How much production Duke got from Amile Jefferson and its frontcourt even with a four-guard lineup

3:37—What Grayson Allen's 24-point performance means moving forward for his injury-riddled season

4:35—Why the Blue Devils may have to get used to using a six-man rotation moving forward

Share and discuss “Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Michigan State” on social media.