Duke football wide receiver Keyston Fuller undergoes right knee surgery, out indefinitely

<p>Keyston Fuller suffered a knee injury Thursday during a conditioning workout and is out indefinitely.&nbsp;</p>

Keyston Fuller suffered a knee injury Thursday during a conditioning workout and is out indefinitely. 

Redshirt freshman wide receiver Keyston Fuller underwent right knee surgery Saturday after suffering a tibial plateau fracture Thursday morning, the team announced Saturday.

Fuller injured the knee during a conditioning workout and is out indefinitely after being named one of two most improved offensive players following spring practice with center Austin Davis.

The Griffin, Ga., native did not play last season but was a four-star recruit coming out of high school. A 6-foot, 180-pound wide receiver, Fuller was expected to help offset the losses of Max McCaffrey—Duke's top pass catcher as a senior in 2015—and Johnell Barnes, who caught 34 passes in 10 games before being kicked off the team in November 2015. 

Sophomore T.J. Rahming and redshirt senior Anthony Nash are the Blue Devils' leading receivers returning in 2016. Senior Ryan Smith and redshirt sophomores Chris Taylor and Trevon Lee will also need to step up for the Blue Devils to stabilize Duke's passing game with the health status of quarterback Thomas Sirk uncertain. 

Share and discuss “Duke football wide receiver Keyston Fuller undergoes right knee surgery, out indefinitely” on social media.