2014 wing Justise Winslow expected to attend Duke-Miami

For the third week in a row, the Duke coaching staff will host one of the top players in the class of 2014 for an unofficial visit.

Justise Winslow—the No. 10 overall player in the class of 2014, according to ESPN—will make the trip to Durham to watch the Blue Devils square off against ACC-leading Miami on Saturday, according to a tweet by Clint Jackson, a recruiting analyst for Devils Illustrated and Tar Heel Illustrated.

At 6-foot-5 and 208 pounds, Winslow is a physical specimen on the hardwood. He's praised for his athleticism, versatility and ability to guard numerous positions. A left-handed slasher, Winslow's game and build is similar to former Duke target and current UCLA Bruin Shabazz Muhammad.

A host of high-major programs are pursuing Winslow, including Arizona, UCLA, Kentucky, Texas, Baylor, Florida, Kansas and Duke, among many others.

Here are some highlights of Winslow on the AAU circuit this summer:

Youtube Player

Hailing from the Houston, Tex. area, Winslow plays for the Houston Hoops AAU team, which is the same squad that current Blue Devil guard Rasheed Sulaimon played on while he was in high school. Needless to say, there is already some familiarity between the two parties.

Winslow is one of seven prospects in the junior class that hold scholarship offers from head coach Mike Krzyzewski.

Generic Script

Shooting guard Devin Booker became the most recent player in 2014 to receive a scholarship, as reported Sunday night.

In his first game of the 4A Kansas state playoffs, 2013 Duke signee Semi Ojeleye netted 42 points on Monday night as his team—Ottawa High School—rolled to an easy 90-38 victory.

Blue Devil commit Jabari Parker and his Simeon high school team (Chicago) are set to begin their quest to win a fourth-consecutive state championship soon. A recent article by Michael O'Brien of The Chicago Sun Times talks about Parker's season. The article features quotes from the 6-foot-8 swingman, who is the No. 2 ranked player in the class of 2013.

Share and discuss “2014 wing Justise Winslow expected to attend Duke-Miami” on social media.