Gerald Henderson Rocks The Twitterati's World

The Twittersphere has erupted with users in the last two weeks, but it truly exploded Wednesday night when Gerald Henderson decided he wanted to reprise his recurring role on SportsCenter's top plays. Search "Henderson" on Twitter, and you'll see at least two pages of lauding Tweets, with descriptions of the junior's dunk ranging from "redonkulous" to "beastmode." Naturally, it was more competitive to make today's roundup of Twitterati. The Darwinian winners:

As Maggette points out, President Barack Obama's body man, clad in a blue shirt and pink tie, sat behind the Blue Devils' bench to watch his former team near Washington D.C. No sign of his boss, though, but it's probably safe to say he wasn't re-writing the stimulus to accommodate one Duke fan.

Haven't been reminded of pop rocks in a long time, Yod. It's a good thing there was no Sprite involved.

Yeah, that happened.

We resisted the urge to excerpt the more vitriolic Tweets, so we figured this struck just the right tone. OK, maybe it's a little mean. But as they say, if you dish it out...

Want to be featured on the next edition of Twitterati? Tweet something (or, to clarify, something that we may find funny, interesting or notable) during or after Duke’s Saturday game against Virginia Tech. Better yet, Tweet it @ us by starting it with @chroniclesports.

Share and discuss “Gerald Henderson Rocks The Twitterati's World” on social media.