Walk-up policy for men's conference opener

Cameron Crazies, get your paint and cheers ready.  The first conference game of the Duke ACC Basketball season is this Sunday in Cameron versus the Virginia Tech Hokies.  

Tip-off is set for 8 p.m..

Game admission will follow the walk-up line policy.  Students may begin lining up for the basketball game on the sidewalk in front of Card Gymnasium at any time, but adherence to the walk-up line policy will be expected by all groups at all hours of the day. Each walk-up line group can have a maximum of six people. At least 50 percent of the group must be present at the time it is registered and until 6 p.m. Sunday when the entire group must be present.

Line checks will be called randomly, and groups that do not have 50 percent present will be sent to the back of the walk-up line.  New group members can be added at any time prior to 6 p.m. on game day, at which time the group rosters will be frozen and no more groups will be registered.  Students can continue to join the end of the line after 6 p.m. until tip-off.  

No matter when you arrive, join the back of the main line, which will follow the sidewalk in front of Card and Wilson Recreation Center, cross in front of Sheffield, then if necessary wrap around the tennis courts and along the Cameron parking lot toward Towerview Drive.  

If you have questions about the admission policy for the Virginia Tech game or any other K-ville policy, please visit the K-ville website at www.dsg.duke.edu/kville.html or IM the line monitor staff at HLMLauren or DukeBlueDevin.

This is the first conference game of the 2005-2006 season, and we hope to see the sixth man out in full force Sunday night.  Plenty of seats will be available so come out whenever you can to see your No. 1 team in action.

Go Duke!

Lauren Troyer, Trinity '06

Head Krzyzewskiville Line Monitor

Share and discuss “Walk-up policy for men's conference opener” on social media.