Rahiel Alemu/The Chronicle

Media

Joe Gonzalez, associate dean for residence life, operates the device used to select group envelopes at random.
NEWS

The new distribution of the residential programming fee will give house councils nearly the full amount that can be allocated from the fee. The group also recommended that the fee increase from $47 to $60.
NEWS

Kimberly Jenkins, senior advisor to the president and provost for innovation and entrepreneurship, spoke at the TEDxAshokaU event Friday.
NEWS

Haitian-American author Edwidge Danticat said Tuesday that the Haitian literary community has experienced a stylistic shift as a result of the devastation of the Jan. 12, 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
NEWS

The Undergraduate Young Trustee finalists discuss Duke’s image among other topics in Thursday night’s debate.
NEWS

Duke Student Government discussed the possibility of a permanent Senate Judiciary Committee at its meeting Wednesday night.
NEWS

Vivek Wadhwa, director of research for the Center for Entrepreneurship and Research Commercialization, is currently researching the “Global Education Race” phenomenon among the world’s universities.
NEWS

More Media