The independent news organization of Duke University

Mary Helen Wood

Articles

Five students were spotted having a group study session near Au Bon Pain Monday.
NEWS

Photo essay: Duke during midterm season

Midterm season has rolled around, and with it, plenty of stress and coffee. From Perkins to to the Brodhead Center, East to West Campus, students are on that #latenightgrind. Here are Contributing Photographer Mary Helen Wood's best shots from the week.

More Articles

Media

Krzyzewski missed Duke's close win against Boston College Wednesday.
NEWS

Duke's schedule continues to go through the challenges of this unique 2020-21 season.
NEWS

The Blue Devils will now look to open their 2020-21 season Tuesday against Michigan State.
NEWS

As a traditional point guard, Boykin contributes as both a scorer and a distributor.
NEWS

The Chapel Hill, N.C. native is one of two walk-ons on this year's roster.
NEWS

The Blue Devils' offense has to be aggressive if they want to pull off the upset against their Tobacco Road rivals.
NEWS

Gov. Roy Cooper announced Wednesday that North Carolina would move into Phase 3 of reopening Friday at 5 p.m.
NEWS

roy cooper

Despite the loss, Duke's performance Sunday was its best showing against the Tar Heels in years.
NEWS

More Media