The independent news organization of Duke University

Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 1: Mid-Summer Catchup

Paolo Banchero and Mark Williams were the first two Blue Devils selected in Thursday's NBA Draft.

Duke may not be in season, but plenty of action has already unfolded since its Final Four run. 

Season Six of the Cameron Chronicles is kicked off with co-hosts Max Rego and Alex Jackson being joined by sports editor Jonathan Levitan to break down all the events to this point in the summer. They talk the NBA Draft, which saw five Blue Devils take the next steps in their athletic journeys. The trio goes in-depth to discuss the results of the draft against expectations and the role that each could play on their new teams. 

They also share their thoughts on the finalization of next year's roster, the nonconference schedule, Coach K's retirement party and Duke's new general manager.

Be sure to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and Spotify to get instant access to our next episodes. 

Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity junior and sports managing editor for The Chronicle's 117th volume.

Jonathan Levitan | Sports Editor

Jonathan Levitan is a Trinity junior and sports editor of The Chronicle's 118th volume.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 1: Mid-Summer Catchup” on social media.