Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 15: 'Something crazy'

A chaotic final sequence led to Duke's two-point victory in Cameron Indoor against its in-state rival.

Duke knocked off Wake Forest Tuesday, but the last few days have sure been a whirlwind for the program.

Cameron Chronicles host Max Rego, along with men’s basketball beat Micah Hurewitz, break down the Blue Devils’ last-second win against the Demon Deacons. They talk associate head coach Jon Scheyer taking the reins for the final 20 minutes due to Coach K not feeling well, Wake Forest’s stunning rally and Mark Williams’ tip-dunk with 0.4 seconds remaining.

Plus, the two discuss multiple pre-released excerpts from New York Post sports columnist Ian O’Connor’s upcoming book ‘Coach K: The Rise and Reign of Mike Krzyzewski’. 

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Micah Hurewitz

Micah Hurewitz is a Trinity senior and was previously a sports managing editor of The Chronicle's 118th volume.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 15: 'Something crazy'” on social media.