Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 2: 'A-Lively and Well'

The tenacity that Jon Scheyer showed as a player is showing up on the recruiting trail, as Duke's head-coach-in-waiting snagged the No. 2 player in the 2022 class.

While incoming head coach Jon Scheyer was already impressing on the recruiting trail, Monday night's news that Dereck Lively II, the nation's top-rated 2022 center, would be joining Scheyer's inaugural class was maybe Scheyer's biggest feather in his cap. 

Cameron Chronicles host Max Rego, along with former Chronicle sports editor Evan Kolin and former Cameron Chronicles host Shane Smith react to Lively's decision with their takes on the program-wide implications, how the Pennsylvania native fits into Duke's plans for the 2022-23 campaign and a bunch more. 

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the offseason.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 2: 'A-Lively and Well'” on social media.