Cameron Chronicles Season 4, Episode 6: 'Can Duke Turn It Around?'

<p>The Blue Devils haven't missed the NCAA tournament since 1995, when Mike Krzyzewski missed the final 19 games of the season.</p>

The Blue Devils haven't missed the NCAA tournament since 1995, when Mike Krzyzewski missed the final 19 games of the season.

With March right around the corner, Duke finds itself in unfamiliar territory facing a steep climb to postseason play in Indiana. A 3-game losing streak has Mike Krzyzewski's squad searching for answers and with little margin for error over the final six games of the regular season.

Hosts Derek Saul and Shane Smith are joined by men's basketball beat Max Rego to discuss what the Blue Devils need to do to make the NCAA tournament, as well as Jalen Johnson's current impact on the team.

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get our weekly episodes delivered right to your device. We're aiming to bring you an episode per week, so stay tuned as Duke tries to turn things around.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 4, Episode 6: 'Can Duke Turn It Around?'” on social media.