WATCH: Meet the students running for DSG president, EVP

The Chronicle sat down with all four candidates running for Duke Student Government's top positions to talk about their experiences and priorities. 

Junior Tommy Hessel is one of two candidates running for Duke Student Government President this year. For more information about him and the election, visit DukeChronicle.com. Video by Bre Bradham and Ashwin Kulshrestha Edited by Bre Bradham

Junior Valeria Silombria is one of two candidates running for Duke Student Government President this year. For more information about him and the election, visit DukeChronicle.com. Video and editing by Bre Bradham

Sophomore Dina Qiryaqoz is one of two candidates running for Duke Student Government Executive Vice President this year. For more information about him and the election, visit DukeChronicle.com. Video by Bre Bradham and Jake Satisky Edited by Bre Bradham

Junior Kait Boncaro is one of two candidates running for Duke Student Government Executive Vice President this year. For more information about him and the election, visit DukeChronicle.com. Video and editing by Bre Bradham

Credits for the trailer at the top:

Hosted by Mason Berger

Video by Bre Bradham

Bre Bradham

Bre is a senior political science major from South Carolina, and she is the current video editor, special projects editor and recruitment chair for The Chronicle. She is also an associate photography editor and an investigations editor. Previously, she was the editor-in-chief and local and national news department head. 

Twitter: @brebradham

Email: breanna.bradham@duke.edu

Share and discuss “WATCH: Meet the students running for DSG president, EVP” on social media.