A bench almost burned, preparing for coronavirus: Campus Countdown

Check out all the biggest stories from the past week, including how Duke Hospital is preparing in case of a local coronavirus outbreak and who is headlining this year's P-Checks concert. Hosted and written by Stefanie Pousoulides and Mason Berger Video and Editing by Bre Bradham

Check out all the biggest stories from the past week, including how Duke Hospital is preparing in case of a local coronavirus outbreak and who is headlining this year's P-Checks concert. 

Hosted and written by Stefanie Pousoulides and Mason Berger

Video and Editing by Bre Bradham

Bre Bradham

Bre is a senior political science major from South Carolina, and she is the current video editor, special projects editor and recruitment chair for The Chronicle. She is also an associate photography editor and an investigations editor. Previously, she was the editor-in-chief and local and national news department head. 

Twitter: @brebradham

Email: breanna.bradham@duke.edu

Stefanie Pousoulides profile
Stefanie Pousoulides | Investigations Editor

Stefanie Pousoulides is The Chronicle's Investigations Editor. A senior from Akron, Ohio, Stefanie is double majoring in political science and international comparative studies and serves as a Senior Editor of The Muse Magazine, Duke's feminist magazine. She is also a former co-Editor-in-Chief of The Muse Magazine and a former reporting intern at PolitiFact in Washington, D.C.

Share and discuss “A bench almost burned, preparing for coronavirus: Campus Countdown” on social media.