Marvin Bagley III's best moments at Duke

Marvin Bagley III didn't stay at Duke for long, but he left his mark on the Blue Devils with arguably the program's best freshman season ever. Here are his five best games at Duke.

5. Opening weekend, Nov. 10-11

Bagley was transcendent from the beginning of the season, scoring 25 points with 10 rebounds against Elon in the season opener. It was a school record in scoring for freshmen in a season opener and the first time a Blue Devil freshman has ever debuted with a double-double. Bagley followed that up the next day with 24 points and 10 boards against Utah Valley in Mike Krzyzewski's 1,000th win at Duke.

4. ACC tournament vs. Notre Dame, March 8

After Duke and Notre Dame were fairly even through a half of play in the ACC tournament at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Bagley took over against the undersized Fighting Irish frontcourt in the final 20 minutes. 6-foot-5 Bonzie Colson could not stop Bagley's relentless drives to the hoop, and the Blue Devil big man finished the day with 33 points and 17 rebounds in an 88-72 victory.

3. ACC home opener vs. Florida State, Dec. 30

With Duke hosting Florida State in its first game after Christmas break and its biggest home game of the season to that point, Bagley dominated with 32 points and 21 rebounds. Eleven of his boards came on the offensive end, and he shot 13-of-17 from the field in 39 minutes. It was the first time any Blue Devil has posted at least 30 points and 20 rebounds in Krzyzewski's 38 years at Duke.

2. Senior Night vs. North Carolina, March 3

Marvin Bagley home UNC with Grayson Allen

Bagley had a quiet first half as the Blue Devils fell behind by 10 at the break against the Tar Heels, but picked it up once again in the second half. He scored six straight points to bring Duke within one point and kept going, dominating the paint against Luke Maye and Theo Pinson to lead the Blue Devils to a 74-64 win.

1. PK80 Invitational in Portland, Ore., Nov. 23-26

Bagley and these Blue Devils peaked on Thanksgiving weekend with three straight comebacks to win the PK80 Invitational, coming back from progressively larger deficits to beat Portland State, Texas and Florida. Bagley scored a career-high 34 points with 15 rebounds against the Longhorns and followed that up with 30 points and 15 boards against the Gators.

Share and discuss “Marvin Bagley III's best moments at Duke” on social media.