Chronicle pregame: Duke men's basketball vs. Tennessee State and Elon

<p>Jayson Tatum earned ACC and National Freshman of the Week&nbsp;accolades before Duke's eight-day exam break.&nbsp;</p>

Jayson Tatum earned ACC and National Freshman of the Week accolades before Duke's eight-day exam break. 

Following the Blue Devils' eight-day exam break, No. 5 Duke will take on Tennessee State at home Monday night before traveling to Greensboro to face Elon Wednesday evening in its final nonconference game of the season. Leading up to the two contests, The Chronicle's Amrith Ramkumar and Hank Tucker break down what to look for as top-ranked recruit Harry Giles is expected to make his much-anticipated debut. 

0:25—What to expect if Giles does indeed make his Duke debut this week

1:50—The impact full practices are having on the Blue Devils and whether their rotation might change this week with so many frontcourt options

3:05—Why Jayson Tatum could have two big games this week and breaking down Tennessee State and Elon 

3:35—Keys for Duke after an extended break with a nine-day Christmas break approaching

4:30—The Blue Devils' strong effort defending the 3-point line so far this season

5:00—Assessing if there is anything Duke needs to improve before starting conference play against Virginia Tech Dec. 31

Share and discuss “Chronicle pregame: Duke men's basketball vs. Tennessee State and Elon” on social media.