Duke's ACC basketball opponents announced for 2016-17, 2017-18

The Blue Devils travel to Syracuse, Notre Dame, Louisville and Virginia next year

<p>Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski will have a tough road schedule next year.</p>

Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski will have a tough road schedule next year.

The Blue Devils are in the midst of their toughest four-game stretch of the season, but schedules are already being drawn up for the next two seasons.

The ACC announced men's basketball opponents for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons Friday, handing Duke a tough road slate for next season. The Blue Devils will travel to Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse and Virginia, in addition to home-and-away matchups with Miami and North Carolina.

The conference maintained Duke's regular home-and-away series with both the Tar Heels and Wake Forest, adding Florida State and the Hurricanes. Head coach Mike Krzyzewski reeled in the nation's top two recruits in the Class of 2016—Harry Giles and Jayson Tatum—but his team will be tested by going on the road against each of the conference's historical powerhouses.

In 2017-18, the Blue Devils will play the Cardinals, Orange and Fighting Irish all just once, and all within the friendly confines of Cameron Indoor Stadium. Duke's road-only slate will take Krzyzewski's squad to Georgia Tech, N.C. State, Miami, Boston College and Clemson.

Duke's full pairings for the next two season are below.

2016-17

Home and road contests: North Carolina, Wake Forest, Florida State, Miami

Home only: Boston College, Clemson, Georgia Tech, N.C. State, Pittsburgh

Road only: Syracuse, Notre Dame, Louisville, Virginia, Virginia Tech

2017-18

Home and road contests: North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

Home only: Florida State, Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse, Virginia

Road only: Boston College, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Miami, NC State

Share and discuss “Duke's ACC basketball opponents announced for 2016-17, 2017-18” on social media.