Crowder impressing in Redskins training camp

Former Blue Devil Jamison Crowder left Durham as one of the most celebrated players in program history after becoming just the second player ever in the ACC to finish with three 1,000-yard receiving seasons.

Just a week into training camp with the Washington Redskins, the Monroe, N.C., native is already making a name for itself at the next level.

Crowder sent the Internet abuzz Thursday afternoon when he sent Houston Texans defensive back Kareem Jackson to the turf with a slick juke move during the teams' joint practice session.

Twitter Tweet

The former Duke star followed it up on the very next play by beating Jackson for a long pass to the end zone. Crowder's moves were stunning considering the fact that Jackson performed well and started all 16 games for the Texans a season ago.

Twitter Tweet

Among the many who have been impressed with Crowder thus far was Texans head coach Bill O'Brien—formerly the head-man at Penn State—and star Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson,

Twitter Tweet

Twitter Tweet

Although much remains to be decided between now and the start of the regular season, the Redskins may have found a potential steal when they selected Crowder in the fourth round of this year's draft.

Share and discuss “Crowder impressing in Redskins training camp ” on social media.