ESPN's First Take to film show at Penn Pavilion as lead-up to the Duke-North Carolina game

ESPN's First Take—hosted by Skip Bayless, Cari Champion and Stephen A. Smith—will travel to Durham to film a showing before the North Carolina game Feb. 18.

ESPN popular's talk show First Take is coming to Duke—though it might not be in the first place you expect it to be.

The show—hosted by popular sports media members Cari Champion, Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless—will be broadcast live from 10 a.m. to noon Wed., Feb. 18 at Penn Pavilion per a press release shared with The Chronicle. The show is scheduled on-campus as a lead-up to the evening's men's basketball game against North Carolina, which is scheduled for a 9 p.m. tipoff.

For all Duke students hoping to find a spot in the audience, the show is opening the Pavilion doors at 8:30 a.m. and will begin taping at 9 a.m. Although the show is slated for a noon wrap, all students needing to leave before then should plan to stay at least until 10:15 a.m.

The show will welcome on a host of guests according to the release, but only former Blue Devil and current ESPN analyst Jay Bilas has been confirmed as a guest. Duke cheerleaders, the Blue Devil mascot and the Duke pep band—all mainstays at games at Cameron Indoor Stadium—will join Bilas and the show's host on set.

There is no charge to attend the filming, but all non-students will be denied entrance, as the show stipulates that only students be in attendance.

Share and discuss “ESPN's First Take to film show at Penn Pavilion as lead-up to the Duke-North Carolina game” on social media.