Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Thad Lewis conducting offseason workouts at Duke

It's that time of year—when NFL signal-callers descend upon Durham to work out with quarterback guru David Cutcliffe.

Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders tweeted out this picture yesterday with quarterback Peyton Manning, wide receivers Wes Welker and Andre Caldwell and tight end Julius Thomas at Duke's Yoh Football Center.

Twitter Tweet

Joining Peyton is his brother Eli and a group of receivers from the New York Giants. This year's NFL contingency is a bit larger than last year's with each of the Manning brothers bringing about five receivers to Durham.

The Broncos contingent worked out with former Blue Devil running back and NFL hopeful Juwan Thompson Wednesday morning.

Working out at Duke during the offseason has become a matter of habit for the Manning brothers in recent years. Peyton famously spent more than a month at Duke rehabbing from neck surgery in 2012. He then returned with his brother Eli and groups of receivers from both the Broncos and Giants for a three-day mini-camp in 2013.

Buffalo Bills quarterback Thad Lewis is the new addition to this year's bunch. The former Blue Devil appeared in six games for the Bills last season, going 2-3 in five starts.

Twitter Tweet

On the horizon, a group of receivers from the Pittsburgh Steelers are expected to work out at Duke and reunite with former Steelers wide receivers coach and newly-minted Blue Devil offensive coordinator Scottie Montgomery.

Andrew Beaton contributed reporting. This post was last updated at 12:51 p.m.

Share and discuss “Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Thad Lewis conducting offseason workouts at Duke” on social media.