Laettner and Hill represent Duke basketball on NCAA anniversary list

It's the 75th Final Four this year and the NCAA put together the 15th best March Madness players, the single best team and the most outstanding moment, which will be honored at the Final Four in Atlanta.

Former Duke basketball players Christian Laettner and Grant Hill are among the 15th best March Madness players while Christian Laettner's "The Shot" to beat Kentucky in the 1992 Final Four is the most outstanding moment. Hill passed the ball to Laettner on that play too.

The duo led the Blue Devils to back-to-back national championships in 1991 and 1992.

Here's a video of "The Shot":

Youtube Player

Here's what the NCAA writes about Hill:

Averaged 14.9 points and 6.0 rebounds per game, while hitting 53 percent of his shots and 70 percent of his free throws in his four seasons. Also was the player who passed the ball to Christian Laettner to set up his dramatic winning shot against Kentucky in the 1992 East Regional final.

Here's what the nCAA writes about Laettner:

Known for last-second, turn-around, game-winning shot in Duke’s dramatic 104–103 victory against Kentucky in the 1992 East Regional Final, Only player in history to start in four consecutive Final Fours. Owns the record for most tournament games (23, out of a maximum possible of 24).

Share and discuss “Laettner and Hill represent Duke basketball on NCAA anniversary list” on social media.