Duke basketball coaches watch numerous recruits during the first live April evaluation period

The Duke basketball recruiting frenzy is back in full swing.

Following the team's banquet Friday night in Durham, the Blue Devil coaching staff hit the road recruiting for the first live April evaluation period.

The first session of the Nike EYBL in Los Angeles had the largest contingent of Duke prospects.

Here is a breakdown by class of the players that head coach Mike Krzyzewski and his staff saw over the weekend along with their statistics across the four games played in Los Angeles.

2014 point guard Tyus Jones, Howard Pulley Panthers (offered): 20 points, eight assists and three rebounds per game.

2014 center Jahlil Okafor, Mac Irvin Fire (offered): Did not play with due to an ankle sprain.

2014 wing Justise Winslow, Houston Hoops (offered): 14.5 points, 6.8 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 2.3 steals.

2014 forward Trey Lyles, Spiece Indy Heat (offered): Did not play

2014 combo guard Grayson Allen of the Southern Stampede (offered): 9.7 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.

2014 wing Theo Pinson, CP3 All Stars (offered): 12.3 points, 1.5 assists and 6.5 rebounds per game.

2015 center Elijah Thomas, Team Texas (no offer): 16.5 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2 assists per game.

Away from Southern California, the Blue Devil coaching staff closely tracked two coveted prospects from Wisconsin: Kevin Looney (2014) and Diamond Stone, who is the No. 1 player in the class of 2015.

Krzyzewski will be in Milwaukee Wednesday to conduct an in-home visit with Looney, who is a versatile 6-foot-7 forward and is ESPN's No. 7 overall player in the class of 2014.

Duke is among a host of schools to make contact with Rutgers transfer Eli Carter, according to Adam Zagoria. Carter is a 6-foot-2 guard that averaged 14.9 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game before sustaining a season-ending injury in February.

Class of 2013 commit Jabari Parker capped off his brilliant prep career last Saturday night at the Nike Hoops Summit in Portland, Ore. The 6-foot-8 hybrid forward finished with a team-high 22 points in a losing effort to the World team.

Here are some highlights of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B2vkjpnET-c#at=78

Class of 2016 standout forward Harry Giles—a talented 6-foot-9 North Carolina native—promises to be one of the most heavily recruited players in the country over the course of the next several years. This weekend news surfaced that North Carolina has officially offered the 14-year old a scholarship, which is the first time that Tar Heel head coach Roy Williams has extended an offer to a player this young.

Expect Duke to make the same move in the near future as Giles appears to be one of the better basketball prospects to come along in recent years.

The Blue Devil coaching staff will be out and about again this weekend for another evaluation period.

Hampton, Virginia will play host to the second session of the Nike EYBL this weekend.

Share and discuss “Duke basketball coaches watch numerous recruits during the first live April evaluation period” on social media.