Duke targets Theo Pinson and Harry Giles to attend Duke-UNC

According to a tweet by Recruiting Nation, the Blue Devil coaching staff will host two elite prospects— high school teammates Theo Pinson and Harry Giles—Wednesday night for unofficial visits, as the team squares off against North Carolina.

The two North Carolina products play together at nearby Wesleyan Christian Academy (N.C.).

Pinson—an athletic 6-foot-5 wing—is one of six player in the class of 2014 that holds a scholarship offer from Duke.

Ranked as the No. 13 player overall in the class of 2014, Pinson is no stranger to the Blue Devil program. He has visited Durham multiple times throughout his prep career and twice already this season.

In addition to the Blue Devils, North Carolina, N.C. State, and Indiana are schools that are widely considered to be contenders to land Pinson, who recently took an official visit to Bloomington for the Hoosier's game against Michigan.

A promising young 6-foot-8 forward with considerable upside and one of the premiere players in the class of 2016, Giles was in attendance with Pinson for Duke's Countdown to Craziness back in October.

Giles, however, does not hold a scholarship offer from the Duke coaching staff yet.

Share and discuss “Duke targets Theo Pinson and Harry Giles to attend Duke-UNC” on social media.