AskChron: Duke vs. North Carolina

Good afternoon, folks.

They day has finally arrived: Duke vs. North Carolina.

We took to our Twitter account @dukebasketball to ask if you had any questions about the Blue Devils as they face the Tar Heels tonight at 9 p.m. in Cameron Indoor Stadium.

Brady Buck: Duke will be sporting its home-white uniforms tonight, and the Tar Heels will be rocking their road Carolina-blue uniforms.

BB: There's still no official word on Ryan Kelly's return yet. In a recent interview with GoDuke.com, Kelly indicated that he is getting better, but he did not offer any sort of time table for returning.

BB: This is a great question because the Tar Heels do not have that one guy that jumps out at you as their best player—which is part of the problem in the team's inability to establish an identity.

That being said, I'm going to have to go with Reggie Bullock. At 6-foot-7 and 205-pounds with a competent shooting stroke from 3-point range, he presents the most challenging matchup for the Blue Devils on the perimeter. He's playing well right now—scoring in double-digits for the past three-straight games. Keeping him off the glass is another priority in this game. As a wing, Bullock corrals 5.6 rebounds per game.

Look for 'Sheed to go head-to-head with Bullock tonight, and I think if he can prevent Bullock from finding his rhythm offensively, then Duke's chances of winning go up considerably.

BB: I fully expect 'Sheed to be back in Durham for his sophomore campaign. He needs another year—or two—to develop his body more and improve his ball-handling skills. Given the makeup of next year's team, look for him to play some spot-duty point guard, similar to what Dexter Strickland has to do at North Carolina this season.

BB: Being on anywhere on campus, out and about in K-ville, etc. prior to the Duke-UNC game will offer unique electricity. If you are looking to grab drinks before the game, check out the Dillo, which is located in the Bryant Center on Duke's West Campus. The students will be let into Cameron Indoor Stadium at 7:30, so I highly recommend being in K-ville at that time to witness the rowdiness of 1,500 Cameron Craziness. My final advice: Make sure you get to your seats early and just soak in the atmosphere.

Share and discuss “AskChron: Duke vs. North Carolina” on social media.