Semi Ojeleye and Grayson Allen to visit Duke this weekend

The recruiting schedule has been busy this fall and it will continue this weekend as Duke commit Semi Ojeleye takes his official visit to Durham. Additionally, the Blue Devil coaching staff will host 2014 shooting guard Grayson Allen for an unofficial visit over the weekend, according to recruiting analyst Evan Daniels of scout.com.

Ojeleye—the No. 10 small forward and No. 41 overall player in the class of 2013, according to ESPN.com—committed to Duke earlier this fall after head coach Mike Krzyzewski conducted an in-home visit with him.

For more on Ojeleye’s commitment, read our story and Q&A with the Ottawa, Kan. native.

This will be the 6-foot-6 wing’s first visit to campus since committing.

With the early signing period beginning next week, Ojeleye is expected to sign his letter of intent Wednesday.

Allen—the No.6 shooting guard and No. 30 overall player in the class of 2014, according to ESPN.com—is a relatively new name on the Duke recruiting radar. The Florida product had a big summer on the AAU circuit with his team the Douglas Brothers. Now, the sharpshooter has scholarship offers from Florida, Florida State, N.C. State and Texas, among others.

Duke’s interest in the junior guard, however, appears to still be in the infant stages as Krzyzewski has not offered him a scholarship yet.

While in the area, Allen will also unofficially visit North Carolina and N.C. State over the weekend.

Share and discuss “Semi Ojeleye and Grayson Allen to visit Duke this weekend” on social media.