Jabari Parker to host Krzyzewski for an in-home visit tonight

Over the past couple weeks, Jabari Parker, the consensus No. 1 player in the class of 2013, has had the opportunity to listen to various sales pitches from Florida, Michigan State, North Carolina, BYU, Kansas and DePaul.

Tonight, Duke basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski will have his opportunity to woo the 6-foot-8 small forward as he conducts an in-home visit with Parker in Chicago.

Kentucky, Stanford and Georgetown are also expected to have an in-home visit with Parker in the near future.

Attempting to lead Simeon High School to its fourth straight state championship this year, Parker is the class of 2013's biggest prize. His length, smooth shooting stroke and diverse offensive repertoire draw frequent comparisons to Carmelo Anthony.

Over the past couple years, Krzyzewski has been perceived as one of the coaches to beat in Parker's recruitment, however, current rumblings indicate that Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo might be in the lead to land Paker now.

Regardless of the speculation, Parker's recruitment is far from over as he will likely wait until the spring to announce his college decision. After finishing his in-home visits, Parker will likely trim his list of schools to five in the near future and determine which schools he plans to take official visits to.

Duke and Michigan State are two of the schools predicted to make Parker's top five.

The Blue Devils will likely look to bring in a four-man recruiting class in 2013. With Semi Ojeleye and Matt Jones already committed, Krzyzewski is still vying to land Julius Randle and Austin Nichols, as well as Parker.

Share and discuss “Jabari Parker to host Krzyzewski for an in-home visit tonight” on social media.