Duke basketball among Ojeleye's four finalists

So far, so good. Lately, the Duke basketball coaching staff has received nothing but positive news on the 2013 recruiting front, being among the finalists in the recruitments of Austin Nichols, Marcus Lee and most recently Semi Ojeleye.

On Tuesday night, Eric Bossi of rivals.com tweeted, "Kansas small forward Semi Ojeleye tells me that he's down to Duke, Indiana, Oregon and Stanford. Visits not set yet..."

Ojeleye-- a 6-foot-6 wing from Ottawa, Kan.-- unofficially visited Duke earlier in the summer, which is when he was officially offered a scholarship by Duke basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski in person. Ever since that trip, Ojeleye has consistently praised Duke in interviews, leading many to believe that the Blue Devils are the leader in his recruitment.

Equally stellar in the class room, Ojeleye's attraction to Duke stems from the top-notch academics that the institution can offer him, hence his strong interest in Stanford as well.

With his list down to four schools, Ojeleye will likely take an official visit to Duke sometime in the next couple months.

Ojeleye is a five-star prospect and the No. 22 player overall in the class of 2013, according to scout.com.

Share and discuss “Duke basketball among Ojeleye's four finalists” on social media.