Sports Clubs endorses Brown

The Duke Sport Clubs’ Executive Board would like to endorse Chris Brown for the position of DSG president for the upcoming school year. From the executive board of the second largest student-based organization on campus, we recommend Chris Brown for this position based on his extensive experience serving on the DSG and in various other student organizations on campus, and champion him for his attentiveness to the needs of the student body, including those of Duke Sport Clubs. In his previous positions in DSG, he has demonstrated his capabilities in carrying out what he advocates, evident in his administrative hand in the installment of swimsuit dryers in Wilson Gym, which are a boon to all who swim in Taishoff, especially to the water-related sports clubs in our program. His excellent leadership qualities and commanding presence show that he can get things done, and his innovative and feasible solutions to current problems offer a wide new range of possibilities and potential for change in the new year. The students speak and Chris Brown listens and acts. For this reason, we as executive members of Duke Sport Clubs endorse Chris Brown to be the new president of the Duke Student Government.

We wish all of the candidates best of luck in the upcoming elections.

Parker Poliakoff, Trinity ’14

President, Duke University Sport Clubs

Share and discuss “Sports Clubs endorses Brown” on social media.