Duke basketball Wikipedia hacked by 'BlastinBoner24'

The Duke men's basketball team can now enjoy fame previously unknown: the Blastin Boners award.

On Mar. 13, the Duke Blue Devils men's basketball Wikipedia page was hacked by a user by the name BlastinBoner24. Besides awarding players with several inappropriate and phallic-centered titles, the prankster renamed the team as the "2011-12 Duke Blastin Boners men's basketball team."

Under the section "Players awards," BlastinBoner24 added a "National Blastin Boners of the Year" award, giving many of the national players of the year with their own personalized title, and a matching name worthy of the cheesiest porn flick.

Dick Groat became "Dick Throat," Art Heyman—or Art Seimen, as Blastinboner24 dubbed him—wins biggest, Johnny Dawkins was horniest, Christian Laettner was "Chod" and Elton Brand was the longest. Shane Battier left the prank with the "hardest" award, and the name says it all for Danny Ferry "Chubbson."

BlastinBoner24 also titled the student section the "Blastin Kurtzies," though it is unclear what "Kurtzies" actually means.

The Huffington Post, which originally reported the vandalism, noted that no other men's team had their page changed. The website has since been reverted to normal.

Share and discuss “Duke basketball Wikipedia hacked by 'BlastinBoner24'” on social media.