Posner to host radio show on SIRIUS XM

Generic Script

Mike Posner won't be heading back to campus in August, but for owners of a SIRIUS XM Radio, keeping up to date with the budding musician's career will be easy.

Posner, Trinity' 10, will host the first episode of The Mike Posner Show on September 10 on SIRIUS XM's Faction, according to a press release. Posner will share his favorite songs with his fans at 9 p.m. each Friday.

"It is going to be so fun to document what happens in my life in such a refreshing manner," Posner said in the release. "Plus, I can't wait to show people all the cool music they've been missing. My show is going to have the best playlist ever!"

Posner signed with J Records while at Duke and also recently announced The Up in The Air Tour, which will make 22 stops throughout the country.

Since graduating from Duke, Posner has watched his hit "Cooler Than Me" climb up the charts, reaching the No. 6 spot on Billboard's Hot 100. The track has also sold 1.1 million downloads, according to the release.

Posner's new album—31 Minutes to Takeoff—will debut on August 10 and will feature the work of Benny Blanco Boyz II Men, Travis Barker and Teddy Riley.

Want to read about Mike Posner's experience at Duke? Check out "The Brain Child," a piece by Ben Cohen that appeared in Towerview in June 2009.

Share and discuss “Posner to host radio show on SIRIUS XM” on social media.