Pauluspalooza Coming To A City Near You

pauluspalooza

We thought the atmosphere surrounding Greg Paulus at Syracuse was oddly circus-like. Turns out, it was more of, um, a Pauluspalooza.

After all, the Greg Paulus World Tour, hatched as parody back in May, was confined to cyberspace. But the 2009 Pauluspalooza Homecoming Tour is very much a real thing, and it's going to cost $13.99 -- quick, get your 10 percent off promo! -- to show the former Duke point guard some 100-percent-lightweight-cotton love. (Or you can win the tee by designing a football uniform for Syracuse. So, $13.99 plus shipping it is.)

Got all that? Then here's the [sicced] description of the keepsake, destined to hit eBay before you can say, "Starting at quarterback for your Syracuse Orange...":

"I don't think there's much he can't do. If there's anyone who can do it, he can do it. Make sure to get your Pauluspalooza shirt before the first game televised on ESPN2 Saturday September 5th! Now accepting pre-orders till Sunday August 16 @ midnight! Type in promo code: PAULUSPALOOZA for an extra 10 % off for pre-ordering. All pre-orders will ship on Monday August 17. The one year only Homecoming tour. Let's make it a hell of a party!"

Too bad Syracuse's opener is irrelevant for Duke students, who will be busy donning oversized costumes and retro garb at Tailga -- hey! I think we might be on to something here.

Share and discuss “Pauluspalooza Coming To A City Near You” on social media.