NC State game to follow wristband policy

The Duke men's basketball season continues Wednesday, January 18th at 7:00 p.m. in Cameron Indoor Stadium as Duke takes on the NC State Wolfpack. This game promises to be one of the regular season's best as the Blue Devils try to start the season 17-0. Admission to the game will follow the wristband policy.

Students may begin to line up in K-ville at anytime; however, because this is a wristband game, there will be no group registration. Once an individual has joined the line, he or she represent him or herself in the line. Missing a line check will bump you to the end of the line.

Wristbands will be distributed to the students in the line Tuesday night at midnight. Any additional wristbands not distributed that night will be given to students on a first come-first served basis Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. or until all 1,200 wristbands have been given out.

The wristbands are divided into 7 color blocks of 50, 100, 100, 200, 200, 250 and 300 wristbands that distinguish the order of students in the line. Once you have received a wristband, you are guaranteed a place in line provided you return no later than two hours before tip-off. Please remember that the number on your wristband means nothing; it is the color of your wristband that matters. When you return to the line Wednesday afternoon, you should rejoin the line at the back of your color block. All students with wristbands must be in line no later than two hours prior to game time to be admitted with their color group. Students without a wristband may join the end of the line prior to the game on Wednesday night and, if the stadium is not full, will be admitted.

Please keep your wristband on for the entire game as wristband checks may be conducted inside of Cameron to ensure fair seating for everyone. Also remember that no backpacks are allowed inside.

If you have any questions concerning the wristband policy, please consult the K-ville website at www.dsg.duke.edu/kville.html or IM the line monitor staff at HLMLauren or DukeBlueDevin.

Let's Go Duke!

Lauren Troyer

Trinity '06

Head Line Monitor

Share and discuss “NC State game to follow wristband policy” on social media.