Senior game wristband policy

This Thursday’s match-up against Miami will be the final home game of the men’s regular season, and I want to pack Cameron to the rafters! This game is designated the Senior Game, but one thing must be clarified: UNDERCLASSMEN CAN AND SHOULD STILL COME! Here is how game admissions will work:

Beginning at midnight on Wednesday night, wristbands will be distributed.

The line may begin anytime Wednesday afternoon. The line is entirely self-representative; there will be no holding of places, and you may not leave the line once you have joined it or you will lose your spot. The first 200 wristbands are for anyone, regardless of class. The next 1000 will be reserved for seniors, though based on previous years’ turnouts I only expect to give out about 600 of these. The remaining up-to-500 spots in Cameron will be filled by underclassmen who may form a walk-up line along the Cameron parking lot headed toward Towerview anytime after the first 200 wristbands have been distributed. Wristbands will be distributed from 12 to 2 a.m. Wednesday night, and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday. All wristband holders should return to K-Ville by 5 p.m on Thursday evening.

Additionally, as you know, Duke has been challenged by UNC to a canned food drive this week. We will be collecting cans at the door of Cameron for Thursday’s game, so please bring whatever you can. If every person brings one can, we will be 1,300 cans closer to outdoing UNC for the second straight year. I recommend Kroger or Food Lion, where you can get 2 cans of chicken noodle soup for about one dollar.

This is the final home game of the regular season; it needs to be full.

Thank you to the Cameron Crazies for a fantastic year, it has truly been a pleasure to work with you. Let’s give our boys a great send-off as they head into a month-long run to St. Louis!

Go Duke!

Steve Rawson

Head Line Monitor

Share and discuss “Senior game wristband policy” on social media.