Line monitor explains NCCU policy

The Duke Men’s Basketball team will take on NC Central in its second and final exhibition game Thursday night at 7 p.m.. This is a standard walk-up policy game.

The line may form at any time in front of Card Gym. When the line reaches a significant size, my staff will begin registering those groups in line. Groups may have up to six people, and half of your group must be in line at all times. Only half need be there at the initial registration. All members of your group should return to the line no later than 5 p.m.. Group registration will cease at 4 p.m., but students should continue to join the back of the main line, though they will only represent themselves.

There is no secondary line for walk-up games this year, so no matter when you arrive, join the back of the main line, which will follow the sidewalk in front of Card and WilRec, cross in front of Sheffield, then if necessary wrap around the tennis courts and along the Cameron parking lot toward Towerview Drive.

The doors will open at about 5:30 p.m.. Keep an eye on the K-Ville website www.dsg.duke.edu/kville.html for the number of seats still available game-time approaches. We’d love to have a bigger crowd than last Friday, so come out and support the team!

Please also be aware that the team will be hosting “Sixth Man Night” next Tuesday, Nov. 16. This will be an informal event for students only. There will be an intra-squad scrimmage starting at 5 p.m., as well as food, time to hang out with the team, and a speech from Coach K. Doors will open around 4:30 p.m.. Don’t miss out!

Go Duke!

Steve Rawson

Head Line Monitor

Share and discuss “Line monitor explains NCCU policy” on social media.