The Sandbox - Erotic cakes: a sweet piece of ass

Sometimes, German Chocolate and Strawberry Shortcake just won't do. If you find yourself hosting a 21st birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party--or the occasional bris--an erotic cake may better fit the bill. Depending on your crowd, a fine selection might be a butter cream penis or a pair of cheesecake breasts.

Perhaps a turn-off for the staunch conservative, these cakes require a bit of a change in cake culture as guests no longer ask for a piece of the icing flower, instead requesting a portion of areola or a section of scrotum. Moreover, messages on adult cakes such as "A Hard Man is Good to Find" and "Breast Wishes" may deviate significantly from the norm. Chances are, when your guest of honor sees the cake you were kind enough to purchase, the level of shock and awe will be worthy of the Fertile Crescent. Not to be outdone, adult cookies can also bear images seldom seen outside Hustler.

Most bakeries shy away from the idea of crafting an engorged member or a set of double-D's out of sugar, flour and egg, but the kind folks at Durham's very own Mad Hatter's Bake Shop will push the limit to stimulate the increasingly jaded U.S. pastry consumer. In fact, Mad Hatter's Jason Balius will explicitly customize any of his 400 cake creations including the already delectable Chocolate Raspberry Fantasy. Prices start at $15. And don't forget to complement your racy cake with pecker paper plates and other lewd confections at theeroticbakery.com.

Share and discuss “The Sandbox - Erotic cakes: a sweet piece of ass” on social media.