Letter to the Editor: Walk-up policy for St. Johns game

This Saturday at 2 p.m., the mens basketball team will take the court against St. Johns in Cameron Indoor Stadium. This game is considered a walk-up game and the same rules that were in effect for the Detroit game will be in effect for the game on Saturday.

The Line Monitor staff will be out to register the walk-up groups beginning at 9 a.m. At 11 a.m., registration for the line will close, and the secondary line will form on the sidewalk heading out to Towerview Road.

Again everyone in your group should be in line no later than 12 p.m. to ensure that we can get everyone in there as quickly and as smoothly as possible.

If you are coming to the game, please make plans to arrive before tipoff so that we can effectively get everyone in to enjoy the game.

For the basketball games that occur over Winter Break (beginning with the Portland game on Dec. 14 and ending with the Fairfield game on Jan. 6) will only require DukeCards to enter.

No line monitors will be present to handle admissions for undergraduate students at these games.

Finally, as the end of the semester comes around, its necessary to repeat that there will be no official tent registration for the two tenting games until Feb. 1, 2004.

Anyone who plans to set up a tent for the tenting games before then, please email me at dgw2@duke.edu or instant message me at wizzleduke04.

Good luck with finals, and come on out to Cameron on Saturday to cheer on the Blue Devils!

Go Duke!

Donald Wine II

Trinity '04

The author is head line monitor.

Share and discuss “Letter to the Editor: Walk-up policy for St. Johns game” on social media.