Line monitor announces tonight's basketball policy

The home basketball season begins today with an exhibition game at 7:30 p.m. against the EA All-Stars. The first four home games of this season will all be walk-up line games. No bracelets will be distributed until the Temple game Dec. 5. Students may begin forming the walk-up line whenever they wish, and the doors to Cameron will open 90 minutes before the start of each game.

This season, a new feature will be in place for the benefit of all Cameron Crazies. Thirty minutes prior to the start of each game, a link will be posted on the K-Ville website, http://dsg.duke.edu/k-ville.php, which will give the approximate number of spaces remaining in the undergraduate section of Cameron. Students who are unable to secure a wristband or wait in line during the day can check this link to see if they are still able to enter Cameron and watch the game. Many games do not fill up until right at tip-off, and students are encouraged to come when they can to watch the best team in the country.

For more information on basketball admission and tenting, please consult the K-Ville webpage given above or e-mail me at line-monitor@duke.edu. Go Duke!

Greg Skidmore

Trinity '02

The writer is the Duke Student Government head line monitor.

Share and discuss “Line monitor announces tonight's basketball policy” on social media.