ACC Watch: Could North Carolina come away with a win in Knoxville?

Every night of the college basketball season, the Blue Zone will bring you updates on all of the important ACC matchups. 

After a wild Saturday for ACC teams, there were no more upsets on Sunday, with North Carolina coming away from Knoxville with a win: 

No. 7 North Carolina 78, No. 20 Tennessee 73

The Tar Heels came away with a strong win against a defensive-minded Volunteers team, their first of the season against ranked competition. Luke Maye led the way with 15 points and eight rebounds, while Joel Berry II scored 21 points even on a rough shooting day. North Carolina went on a 9-0 run to take the lead late in the game—the first it played in all year that came down to the wire, or anything to close to it. 

Boston College 84, Central Connecticut 65

Thanks to a strong team scoring effort, with five Eagles scoring in double digits, Boston College was able to overwhelm Central Connecticut's Blue Devils. Although the Eagles weren't as hot from beyond the arc as when they downed Duke's Blue Devils, they smothered Central Connecticut 41-30 on the boards, including 15-9 on the offensive glass. 

Georgia Tech 79, Florida A&M 54

After falling to Wofford and Grambling in a three-game losing streak, the Yellow Jackets bounced back to dispatch the Rattlers, who are just 1-13 on the season. Guard Josh Okogie returned from suspension and injury to make his season debut, and he wasted no time getting back to his scoring ways, dropping 19 on 6-of-13 shooting. 

Check back in Monday night to see if Wake Forest can up its win streak to six games.