Tracy Huang/ The Chronicle

Media

The new K4 dormitory, which has begun to take shape over the past year, was built to accomodate the new house model.
NEWS

Although Student Health has treated 89 tenters for flu-like symptons, the sicknesses may be due to the weather in general and not tenting.
NEWS

Researchers at the Center for the Environmental Implications of NanoTechnology are looking into the effects of nanoparticles on natural systems, which are currently not well understood.
NEWS

Since the University decided not to merge the CMA and the International House, the CMA has hired two new program coordinators.
NEWS

Plate & Pitchfork, a restaurant in the West Union Building, employs eight undergraduates to serve on its wait staff. The eatery is one of only a handful of campus vendors that hires students, who say they enjoy the unique nature of the job in comparison to other campus positions.
NEWS

DSG selected eight representatives for the Young Trustee Nominating Committee Wednesday.  DSG also discussed tailgate reform and DSG diversity.
NEWS

DSG selected eight representatives for the Young Trustee Nominating Committee Wednesday. DSG also discussed tailgate reform and DSG diversity.

Despite policies prohibiting students from posting fliers in unauthorized areas, it continues to be a problem on campus.
NEWS

Nolan Smith was one of five players in double figures in Duke’s final exhibition against Cal Poly Pomona.
NEWS

More Media