Eliza Bray/The Chronicle

Media

Changes in student policy will not prohibit the use of performance enhancing prescription drugs such as Adderall.
NEWS

The Great Hall is offering a special lunch menu today in celebration of Bon Appetit’s fourth annual Low Carbon Diet Day.  The goal of the event is to educate students on ways to eat with a minimal carbon footprint.
NEWS

The Great Hall is offering a special lunch menu today in celebration of Bon Appetit’s fourth annual Low Carbon Diet Day. The goal of the event is to educate students on ways to eat with a minimal carbon footprint.

This Spring, 11 classes participated in a pilot program using Sakai, which administrators say they hope will replace Blackboard by July 2012.
NEWS

A multi-vehicle collision at approximately 6 p.m. Tuesday caused police to stop traffic at the intersection of Science and Towerview drives.
NEWS

The Blue Devils, which rank second in the ACC in both blocks and steals, sees much of their offense stem from defensive effort.
NEWS

Seniors Jasmine Thomas, Karima Christmas and Krystal Thomas combined for 34 points to lead the Blue Devils to an eight-point win over the Tar Heels on Senior Night at Cameron Indoor Stadium Sunday.
NEWS

Duke Student Government President Mike Lefevre, a senior, met with Campus Council Thursday to discuss revisions to residential government.
NEWS

Senior Edie Wellman’s first mixtape, ”Over the Edge,” is set to be released Nov. 12.  Wellman took a semester off to work on her music, which she describes as R&B-informed hip-hop.
NEWS

Senior Edie Wellman’s first mixtape, ”Over the Edge,” is set to be released Nov. 12. Wellman took a semester off to work on her music, which she describes as R&B-informed hip-hop.

Blue Devils United President Ollie Wilson estimates that 5 to 6 rainbow flags have been torn down from dorm rooms this year. The flags, distributed by BDU, are an emblem of acceptance.
NEWS

More Media