The NCAA announced its qualifiers for the 2021 NCAA regional Thursday afternoon, with a number of Blue Devils finding their names announced.
Read below to see all the Duke athletes who found their names on the list.
- Heptathlon: Erin Marsh, Zoe Hughes
- 200m: Kelce Simmons
- 400m: Brittany Aveni, Iman Sule, Elena Brown-Soler, Jenna Crean
- 800m: Leigha Torino
- 5000m: Michaela Reinhart
- 10000: Reinhart, Sara Platek, Amanda Beach
- 100m hurdles: Marsh, Cha’Mia Rothwell
- 400m hurdles: Lauren Hoffman
- 3000m Steeplechase: Victoria Patterson
- 4x100: Halle Bieber, Brown-Soler, Aveni, Rothwell, Simmons
- 4x400: Sule, Crean, Brown-Soler, Aveni, Hoffman
- High jump: Marsh, Elasia Campbell, Brianna Smith
- Pole vault: Julia Valenti, Brynn King
- Long jump: Rothwell, Brown-Soler
- Javelin: Cash Rodriguez
- 400m: Alexander Schwedt
- 1500m: Rory Cavan
- 10000m: Zach Kinne, CJ Ambrosio
- 400m hurdle: Connor Atkinson
- 3000m Steeplechase: Alex Miley
- 4x400m: Schwedt, Alejandro Rodriguez, Ezra Mellinger, Atkinson, Job Trahan
- High jump: Beau Allen
- Long jump: Mellinger
- Javelin: Scott Campbell, Kiegan Lenihan, Luke Jackson
Editor's note: An earlier version of this article did not include the individuals who qualified within the relay teams in its count of total athletes who were selected. It has been updated to reflect those who qualified in the relays as well. The Chronicle regrets the error.
Get The Chronicle straight to your inbox
Signup for our weekly newsletter. Cancel at any time.
Jake Piazza is a Trinity junior and sports editor of The Chronicle's 117th volume.