Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Louisville

<p>Jayson Tatum was in attack mode all game Thursday, pouring in 25 points to shake off a disappointing regular-season performance against Louisville in January.</p>

Jayson Tatum was in attack mode all game Thursday, pouring in 25 points to shake off a disappointing regular-season performance against Louisville in January.

Duke is halfway to winning four games in four days and taking home the ACC championship after rallying from a 12-point deficit to beat Louisville 81-77, but its toughest test awaits Friday night. The Chronicle's Amrith Ramkumar and Hank Tucker reacted to Duke's dramatic victory in New York and previewed the Blue Devils' impending showdown with top-seeded North Carolina in the semifinals.

0:18—How Duke's big three of Luke Kennard, Grayson Allen and Jayson Tatum helped the Blue Devils outlast Louisville in a back-and-forth game 

0:44—Why the Blue Devils' switch to a 2-3 zone helped spark them to a second-half comeback from a 12-point deficit

1:35—What changed for Tatum in an impressive, aggressive performance after he struggled against the Cardinals in the regular season

2:13—How Duke's big men off the bench limited halted Louisville's succession of easy layups in the middle of the second half

2:48—Breaking down Grayson Allen's big game just a day after he went scoreless against Clemson

3:22—Looking ahead to a major challenge in Friday's semifinals against the Tar Heels

Share and discuss “Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Louisville” on social media.