Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Notre Dame

<p>Both Luke Kennard and Amile Jefferson fouled out, but Duke was still able to finish off Notre Dame for its second straight road win.</p>

Both Luke Kennard and Amile Jefferson fouled out, but Duke was still able to finish off Notre Dame for its second straight road win.

A little more than 48 hours after Duke earned its first true road win of the season, the Blue Devils picked up yet another victory away from home—this time knocking off No. 20 Notre Dame 84-74. In their recap from South Bend, Ind., our Brian Pollack and Hank Tucker discussed how Duke picked up where it left off Saturday and stymied a high-scoring Fighting Irish offense in the first half.

0:31—How Notre Dame was able to pull within reach of Duke despite trailing by 12 at the intermission, but failed to complete the comeback

1:14—The impact foul trouble had on the Blue Devil defense once again and what Duke did at the charity stripe to overcome the disqualification of two starters

1:34—Even with a number of young players on the floor late in the contest, the Blue Devils remained composed and were finally able to finish off a big win

2:08—How Duke carried its momentum over from the win at Wake Forest and what it can do to keep it going with four of its next five games at home

3:13—What the Blue Devils did to control the game offensively while their defense kept the Fighting Irish in check for a solid chunk of the night

Share and discuss “Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Notre Dame” on social media.