Report: Justise Winslow discusses self-created hat collection at NBA Summer League in Orlando

<p>Justise Winslow is one of the youngest players in the Orlando summer league at just 20 years old.&nbsp;</p>

Justise Winslow is one of the youngest players in the Orlando summer league at just 20 years old. 

He was known in Cameron Indoor Stadium for his acrobatic finishes around the rim and highlight reel chase-down blocks, but Justise Winslow has extended his flashy habits to off the court since joining the Miami Heat.

The second-year forward is playing for Miami's summer league team in Orlando, scoring 18.0 points on 36.7 percent shooting in two games this week, and has also shown off a self-created hat collection. On Tuesday, Winslow wore a black hat with the words, "really, really good" stitched on the front to his postgame press conference, ESPN's Nick Friedell reported

Winslow and fellow second-year wing Josh Richardson are reportedly the only two members of Miami's self-made hat club at this point, but Winslow said he had a diverse collection of hats to choose from. 

"I got a mood hat. Libations hat. I got a El Jefe hat. I got a NASA hat. I got a Shenanigans hat. I got everything.... They'll be in stores soon," Winslow told Friedell. 

Winslow averaged 6.4 points and 5.2 rebounds in 28.6 minutes per game during his rookie season, but saw his role increase toward the end of Miami's playoff series against Toronto. Just 20 years old, the Houston native is looking to make a jump in his second NBA season after shooting 42.2 percent from the field and 27.6 percent from 3-point range as a rookie. 

Check the Blue Zone later this week for a recap of the Orlando summer league session for Winslow and other former Blue Devils, as well as a recap of offseason moves for several former Duke standouts. 

Share and discuss “Report: Justise Winslow discusses self-created hat collection at NBA Summer League in Orlando” on social media.